Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rainy Sunday Afternoon

It's been raining all day long. And it sure doesn't show any signs of letting up any time soon. Some days I can't stand this weather, but today I don't mind as much. It lends itself well to a whole afternoon of sitting in my room in silence and solitude with the candles lit and the commentaries out. Oh, wait. That's for another day when the house is empty and I don't have the responsibilities of being a mother and doing the grocery shopping and entertaining the cutest little 3-yr. old in the world. Not that I'm complaining about that part. But there are some days when I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have a good solid chunck of time to myself. Blah, blah, blah.

Aaron has been out in the rain all day playing golf in a championship tournament in Rotorua. Sure hope he's enjoying himself despite the lousy weather.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to checking out this local noodle joint for the first time tonight. I sure hope it's as good as I'm imagining it to be, or else I'm gonna be quite disappointed.

No comments: