Friday, February 20, 2009

If you haven't yet heard...

Most of my readers have probably already heard the news....but in case there's anyone out there who hasn't yet (and cares to....), we're having a boy!

We actually found this out at my 12-week ultrasound (on a brand-new machine with the very latest technology), but we waited until my 20-week ultrasound before we made a big announcement ~ just to be sure.

And from all accounts of the ultrasound, we're as sure as can be. It's time to start buying blue (in addition, of course, to the existing all-things-pink). My, things sure will change around here, once this little guy is old enough to be racing his cars and trucks around and doing all the sorts of things that boys love to do! I sure have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yay! I read it in your newsletter, but forgot to reply. So fun! I've never had a girl, so I don't know how much fun they are (although it's fun being an aunt to them!), but I can say without a doubt--Boys are fun!! :-)