Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving

Thankfully, we're not. My parents are, though. Out of the house that I called "home" for my junior and senior year of high school, and the house I have returned "home" to ever since. I think that will be the strangest thing for me. That is, in future months and years, coming home to see my parents in a house I have never lived in, a house that doesn't hold the nostalgic memories of years gone by, perhaps even to a different town than the one I lived in for almost 19 years of my life. "Home" sure will be a lot different from here on out.


And more to the point, this is a huge move for them, too. Of course for the fact that they've lived in that house for 13 years and have a fair bit of family roots to pull up by leaving, but mostly because they have no idea what's next for them. There are lots of options on the table, but no indication from Heaven yet as to which one is right.
So, Dad and Joanie, hope all goes well and may the Lord clearly speak and lead you and guide you as you begin this exciting new season of your lives.

No comments: