Saturday, October 03, 2009

Smiley Samuel

I have lots of cheesy nicknames for our little Samuel, depending on what mood he is in:

Silly Samuel
Snuggly Samuel
Singing Samuel
Sleepy Samuel
Serious Samuel
Squirmy Samuel
Starving Samuel
Sad Samuel
Story-telling Samuel
Sweet Samuel
Special Samuel

But no question, one of my favorite ~ and most common ~ little names for him is "Smiley Samuel". He is perhaps the happiest baby in the world: he smiles and "talks" to me all day long, with the occasional giggle added in for good measure, only fussing when he's hungry or tired. Otherwise known as an "Angel Baby". He's such a content, laid back, happy little boy with the sweetest, most tender spirit. Seriously, how great is my life when I get to look at this cute little face all day long?!


1 comment:

Jaime said...

What a sweet little smiley guy! I love the pictures! :-)