Saturday, December 22, 2007

Couldn't be happier

It's been a fun week here so far! We've enjoyed seeing our friends again and having time together; it's just like old times. It's going to be so fun having Christmas up here; the next few days leading up to Christmas will be full of parties and celebrations with their family and friends. These are good times. I'm so grateful that we can be here; I'm holding on to every moment of each day and enjoying it thoroughly.

I'm also lovin' being back in America. It's so nice to be in a 'real' winter again ~ cold air and snow outside and central heat and warm fires inside! The U.S. still feels like home, and it's so refreshing to be back amongst 'my people', to drive around town and see familiar stores and restaurants, to walk through Wal-mart and see familiar items on the shelves, and to eat American food. It all tastes just as good....no.....way better....than I remembered it! Good thing I worked out hard this morning. I'm going to have to keep that up the way I've been eating recently! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Whanau,
Am at Denver airport - got to stay in a flash hotel last night as flight was delayed. Hoping to make it to KC this morning.... wow - there are a lot of unhappy people aroudn the airport - some people have been trying to get across America for days.... have been living on Taco Bell and Starbucks..... see you soon.
love Nic

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! We love you guys,

Hannah, Scotty, Peter, Joanie, Elisha, Isaac, and Daniel