Friday, December 28, 2007

Back in Kansas City

Well, it sure was an interesting Christmas. Everyone in the house got the 24 hour flu starting on the 23rd, and by Christmas Day, our little Taylor was in bed sick all day long. The good thing is that we have a few different Christmases this year with all the family and friends, so she still got to enjoy opening presents here in Kansas City.

Yes, we're in Kansas City now! We flew in late last night and I'm already enjoying every minute of being here and drinking it all in. Dad and Joanie flew in from CT to have Christmas with my brother and his family, and to be here with us for the next few days. It's been so much fun being with both sides of the family, and also seeing friends today. I 'just happened' to run into a couple of friends at the mall and at ihop ~ it's so special to be able to see people here that I love. Yes, it's my first day here and I've already managed to hit the mall, this time with Dad and Joanie. Here's a couple of pictures of Taylor and us on the Merry-Go-Round:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi!

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
I'm glad you all are havin a great time.. and I'm so glad you've been blogging your trip! onething must be coming up in what.. a day or 2? Have a BLAST if you're going.

We're holdin' down the fort here.. we (the community that remains in TGA) don't have New Year's Eve plans, but I'm wonderin if we should just get together and watch the onething conference via webstream... hmm? [:

Talk to you soon!

Jess Martens

Esther Irwin said...

did you stay in America, Kristi? where are you?