Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Really in the homestretch now


With less than 7 days to go until we leave, the excitement is really starting to build. I can't believe that soon I will be home. It's almost too good to be true.


But in the meantime, life here is full-go until the day we leave. Tomorrow we have class at our house, and an end-of-year BBQ in the evening. Thursday I'm in the prayer room in the morning, and then out for lunch with a friend. Friday evening is the intern graduation. Saturday morning brings an early start, as Taylor and I will drop Aaron off at the airport. Believe it or not, he's on his way to Wellington this weekend for At Thy Feet, a solmn assembly in which many are gathing to fast and pray for New Zealand. He will return home Sunday night, and then we fly out Monday evening. And somewhere in there I'm packing and getting ready for the trip. I wasn't kidding when I said it was full-go until we leave!


It will all be worth it. In less than one week, we will be relaxing and enjoying this view:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

I'm Meghan Smiths Dad, and I hear rumor that you will be spending some time in the wonderful State Of Washington. Well...bless you guys as to travel back to your home in the States, and thanks for loving our daughter.

Blessings

Marc and Sallie

Esther Irwin said...

Merry Christmas Aaron & Kristi & family!! We will miss you in NZ, so hurry back. Off to At Thy Feet...