Sunday, April 27, 2008

Off to Camp

This morning, Sabrina, Taylor, and I will fly down to Wellington to be involved this week in a camp for teenage girls called "Purely Girls!". (Check out the website if you want to read more about it). Then tomorrow, Nic and 3 girls from my THOP worship team will join us down there. If you've been reading this blog for a year now, you may remember that we went down south last year for the same camp. It was lots of fun and we're all looking forward to the opportunity to go. I'll be leading worship and speaking 1 session again this year, and the girls from my worship team will be helping me out. Nic and Sabrina will help look after Taylor, minister to the girls, etc. It promises to be a really fun week; please keep us in your prayers as you think of us ~ for health and safety and strength, grace for Taylor as she will have less time with Mommy than usual (due to my camp responsibilities), but most of all, that the campers who are coming will have genuine encounters with Jesus and that their lives will be transformed.

Not expecting to have internet access at camp; I'll try to post if I do, but most likely look for me next weekend when we get back. Have a great week!

No comments: