Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time for something new

With Nic and Dayna's move, 2 new bedrooms have become available in our house, which means that Taylor got a new room over the weekend! And along with the new room came a new bed ~ quite a step up from the toddler-bed-converted-from-the-crib that she had been sleeping in ~ which is now way too small for her. And the special thing about this furniture is that it was mine when I was a little girl, my mom's when she was little, my grandparent's when they were married, who got it from his parents. Yuppers, it's been in the family quite a while. Needless to say, it makes me so happy to see that Taylor gets to have this furniture in her room now. And she's pretty happy herself, with her new furniture in a much larger room than what she had before. Who wouldn't be??





1 comment:

Jaime said...

It looks great! And, I love that big window! What a great room. :-)