Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh, happy day!!

I'm coming home!!

It's probably no secret that I've been missing home lately ~ a bit more than usual. Aaron and I have had a few conversations recently in which we both agreed it would be wonderful for me to have the opportunity to visit home for a short time before this baby is born. I didn't have a clue how it would be possible, but I carried the prayer and desire in my heart before the Lord. Just this week, on a pure whim, I checked out the Air New Zealand website, only to discover that they're having an amazing sale on now. To make a very long story short, the Lord intervened on many different fronts, each situation combining together, enabling both Taylor and I to currently be holding tickets home in April! It was totally the Lord how it all worked out. We'll do both Kansas City and Connecticut ~ and I am so very excited to be in both places. My heart longs to be at home in Connecticut as well as to connect with dear family and friends in KC. I am so grateful first of all to the Lord for hearing the cry of my heart and answering, secondly to my husband for his encouragement and willingness to send us off, and also to the precious ones who have made this whole trip possible. Oh, thank you!

Right now, I feel like the most loved young woman on the earth; it really is an amazing thing to know that Heaven has heard and delighted to answer the weak prayer of a weak heart. Oh, He loves me!

And for all you Kansas-Citians and Connecticut-ites, Taylor and I can't wait to see you in April!!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

That's so great! I know we've never met, but I hope I can be on your "want to meet" list!

Aiden will be home with us and you can meet him!!!!

Kristi Walsh said...

Of course I'd love to meet you! It will be so fun to be home and re-connect with old friends, while also making new ones. :-)