Saturday, June 24, 2006

You learn something new every day.

I was informed today that oranges aren't usually ready to be picked until August/September. I guess that explains why the previously mentioned orange was so sour. At least there's hope for our orange tree. Which, on second thought, does us absolutley no good, seeing as how we move in mid-July. Fortunately there are orange trees at our new house, too. I still have my heart set on fresh-squeezed orange juice.

Speaking of moving, haven't even started to think about packing anything. I think this will be one of those "pack everything in a few days" sort of moves. Can't bring myself to even look at anything that resembles a box. More to the point, can't bring myself to live in chaos for any longer than absolutely necessary. Hopefully the last-minute approach will work.

No comments: