Friday, July 07, 2006

Gaining motivation, slowly but surely.

The pile of empty boxes has moved from the garage into the house. Nevermind the fact they are still empty. It just seems so counter-productive to now be moving the boxes back into the house that I worked so hard to move out to the garage a few short months ago, and then to be filling the boxes that I worked so dutifully to empty. Guess I better stop philosophizing about it and start packing. The countdown on the moving clock is T minus 8 days......

3 comments:

Marci Lewellen said...

bummer... I wish I could come help. Aiden and Taylor could play :)

Kristi Walsh said...

I wish you could help, too! If only you lived closer..... :-(

Jaime said...

Here's the link to the bread machine rolls. Enjoy! Tell me how they turn out!

http://rinehart4.blogspot.com/2006/06/some-favorite-recipes.html#comments