Tuesday, November 07, 2006

House of Prayer Summit

Today was the first day of the House of Prayer national summit we are hosting this week at THOP. We had an extra 20 or so people in the prayer room this morning - made it feel like a full house!

Tomorrow I'll go in with Aaron and Taylor, armed with a bag full of books, paper, crayons, stickers - and snacks - and we'll see how long Taylor manages in the prayer room. Of course, I may end up leaving mid-morning and taking her out somewhere for a change of scenery if (yea, when) necessary, but that's fine with me, too. Then I'll begin the afternoon session for Aaron while he's at a meeting (and Taylor's home with Nic).......should be a pretty full-on day. Guess I better stop blogging and head off to bed!

1 comment:

Esther Irwin said...

She has the cutest little twinkle in her eyes! What a cutie!