Thursday, November 09, 2006

Report on the day

Aaron and I just got back from one of our favorite spots - the hot pools. It was really cold today - felt like the middle of winter - so we figured it would be a great night to go. Was it ever so relaxing - we didn't want to get out! It's been a good week, but a long one, so we were definitely ready for the down-time.

Today I babysat for some good friends of ours that came up for the summit this week. They have a 9-month old baby girl who is just adorable. She was here for a couple of hours this afternoon, and we had lots of fun playing. Taylor was especially happy when she woke up from her nap to discover that her little friend was here! It was weird - made me realize just how quickly Taylor has grown up (seems like just yesterday that she was that little)!

Tomorrow is going to be a much-needed rest day. Normally I would take Taylor to play center, but I think that tomorrow it would do us both good to have a quiet morning at home.

But until then....time for a good sleep. The hot pools made me sleepy!

No comments: