Saturday, April 28, 2007

Random

Aaron leaves tomorrow for another week in Townsville, Australia. I've gotten so used to having him around for almost 3 weeks in a row, it's weird to think of him being gone again! :-) But I'm sure we'll have a fun week, regardless.

The next big family event that is rapidly approaching is Taylor's birthday, which is just two short weeks away. We spent some time today talking about her party, which is a good reminder to me that it's time to start devoting some serious thought to the matter, so I'm not trying to pull it together at the last-minute. Not that I'm known for that or anything.

I think that I've now offically hit writers block, as I've been staring at this screen for way too long while my mind wanders in 1000 different directions, none worthy of being written here. Hopefully inspiration will strike again tomorrow.

No comments: