Saturday, December 30, 2006

24

In case you're wondering why I have been absent from the blogging world, I will openly confess that I have once again become addicted to "24". We started watching series 1 last year (yes, we are quite behind the times), but once the prayer room and the internship started in full force, spare time for that fell by the wayside. Now that we're on break again, we've been enjoying some down-time watching the series. It's quite addicting, to be sure. It's been a long time since I've been addicted to a TV series. On second thought, perhaps the first time in my life. But it's admittedly fun and a nice indulgence during break. Not to mention that it's quite 'end of the age' type material, and really gets one thinking about life, death, and eternity. And all that is yet to come. And the need for Living Reality on the inside.

A post-Christmas update (and pictures) will follow eventually.

No comments: