Friday, December 08, 2006

What we did today

This morning, Nana and Grandad and Taylor and I went to the park.....the one with this incredible view. We had lots of fun - Taylor loves having her Nana and Grandad here and enjoyed playing with them and showing off all her favorite tricks!



Anyways, we also drove by the house we used to live in when we first moved here - seems like eons ago that we lived there. And then on the way home, we made a quick stop at the bakery for a sausage roll and custard square.

It still amazes me that we live in such a beautiful place. Too bad it's so far from home.

Tomorrow (if I have the energy) my goal is to produce some Christmas cookies. My theory is that if I do some Christmas baking (and maybe even dig out the Christmas CDs), it will help get me in the mood for Christmas. I'll let you know if it works.

No comments: