Monday, December 11, 2006

Up the Mount Again

I am suffering from perhaps the worst allergies I've ever had in my life. Certainly isn't fun; feels like I've been hit by a truck. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better!

Onto more exciting news for the day, I went up the mount again with Nic. This time I only stopped twice - for only about a minute or less each time. I was quite pleased with the effort, and am hoping to make it a bit more of a regular occurrence in my attempt to add some sort of exercise to my already busy life.

It's been awesome having Sabrina here. We went out shopping this morning with Taylor, went out shopping last night without Taylor, and will no doubt go out shopping again tomorrow. Not that we necessairly buy anything - but it's fun to go and look!

Tomorrow starts the last week of the internship, and the last week of the prayer room until mid-January. I think we all need a break - at least, I know Aaron and I do. It will be so nice to have lots of down-time so that we can (hopefully) go into next year refreshed and ready for whatever comes.

1 comment:

Esther Irwin said...

Do you have a date that you are re-opening? I've got some people who would like to come down for a morning or two.