Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update and etceteras

The last couple of days have been busy and full, but still quite relaxing. Taylor's friend, Kylie, came over yesterday and today, while her mom, Isabel, caught up on some work on our computer (theirs broke and is being fixed). Taylor had so much fun having a friend over - there's nothing like the sound of two little girls giggling and laughing together!

Yesterday I took Taylor to a park right next to the beach, and then stopped for ice cream on the way home for a special treat. I love taking Taylor on mommy-daughter dates!

Meanwhile, the driver's license drama still has yet to be resolved. Pray that all the necessary faxes get through and processed quickly!

Tomorrow our good friends from Wellington come to stay for a couple of nights - it's been quite a while since we've seen them, so it will be fun to have them around. Aaron gets back on Saturday (yeah - can't wait to see him!), so he'll also be able to catch up with them before they leave, too. We're looking forward to spending some good time with them.

It will be good to have my hubby home. He's been gone too long, and I miss him! :o)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Slade's out of town, too. I enjoy the freedom to get on the computer or listen to music or dilly dally around, but I REALLY miss him, too! I feel your pain... *grin*

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.