Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In the absence of meaningful posts...

...there is a reason. I promise. Usually it boils down to one of two things:

1. There is nothing worthwhile to post about.
2. There is much worthwhile to post about.

At first glance, reason #2 seems like a contradiction of terms, but let me explain it this way. I am a "thinker'. A "processer"; and although there are times and seasons and occasions in which I freely process "on-line", I usually tend to process "off-line" - and only then will I sometimes feel the liberty to publish the things that have been happening and the stuff I have been feeling.

The reason for the (mostly) superficial posts of late is without doubt, reason #2. Between this fast and the winds of change in our community, and the movings of the Lord within my own heart, there is much happening now; most of which (rather, all of which), is behind-the-scenes and hidden. It's not that I don't want to share what is happening; it's just that there is not yet language to put into words all that is going on. How exactly does one describe the awakening of the human heart in response to the invitation of the Lord to go deeper? It is certainly too mysterious for words.

So, with that said, I'll grab my chai and dig into today's study....Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5:5.

3 comments:

Esther Irwin said...

have you seen the new webcast at ihop.org? It's so clear! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,
I Love chai tea I drink it all the time : ) And I agree words or never enough : ) Blessings, Charla

P.S. I am Hannah's mom I don't know if you remember me. Blessings to you and yours! And Let's here it for the Kiwi Fruit : )

Kristi Walsh said...

Hi Charla! Yes, I do remember you! And think of you every now and then and wonder how you are doing...

Hope you and your family are well. Hannah tells me you'll be up in KC later this summer to meet your new grandson - can't wait 'til I get to meet him, too. One of the things that's not-so-fun about living so far away. I guess you probably know how that feels from your Japan days.

Well, thanks for reading, and for leaving a comment on my blog! blessings....