Saturday, May 19, 2007

A special outing

This morning, Nic took Taylor to the Katikati Bird Gardens while I was at the prayer room. They had a fabulous time, and I only wish I was able to go along and join the fun. Check out some more cute photos...
Someone had lots of fun holding the little ducklings
Exploring in typical New Zealand vegetaion
Having fun in the fall leaves.
I don't know if it's just me, but there seem to be way more fall leaves and trees that are turning color this year than there were last year. The majority are still green, but it seems like everywhere I go this year I am seeing the odd tree that is displaying stunning color. Of course, it is very possible that I was too preoccupied last year with mourning that all the trees don't turn colors, to notice the few that do.
One lucky duck is about to get a kiss!
A custard square and a sausage roll
And to top it all off, there was a trip to the bakery for lunch. (Granddad, that photo is there just for you!) And just to put your mind at ease (for all you concerned folk out there), no, she wasn't allowed to eat the whole custard square. :-)

No comments: