Thursday, May 24, 2007

This Week

It's been a quiet week around here - a welcome change from the weeks that are so busy, I can't keep up. Yesterday it rained all day, so Taylor and I had a nice relaxing "inside day", which was really quite nice. We got out her tent that she got for Christmas, and we both laid inside and colored together. I find coloring so relaxing! Then last night we had our leadership team over for our bi-monthly meeting. That night is always a highlight in my schedule. The overall goal is leadership development, but some weeks we focus more on team building, sometimes we spend the evening sharing what the Lord has been speaking to us all; yesterday we spent a considerable time discussing theology. Aaron is absolutely brilliant at leading these meetings; it's fun to watch him step into more of who he is as a leader. He's definitely a good one!

Today I was in the prayer room this morning, facilated class this afternoon (we listened to Malcom Heading's teaching on why the pre-trib doctrine is Biblically incorrect), and then I left class and went up the mount. I'm actually not as tired as my day suggests. I'm continually surprised at how much less tired I feel when I'm regularly going up the mount. Exercise really does wonders. Hmm. Novel thought.

Time to move along with the rest of my evening....catch up on reading, study, guitar practice, etc. etc. etc. So many things I want to do; not enough time for all of them!

No comments: