Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

It sure is a weekend of celebrations and special days around here! Aaron got me the best Mother's Day present - an awesome basket of specialty food items and a couple kitchen gadgets from a store here that's the closest thing we have to Dean and Deluca. But you have to understand that he didn't just go and pick up a pre-assembled basket. No....he went there, personally hand-picked out the items he wanted, and asked them to make up the basket for him. I also should add that he knows me so well - everything he picked is stuff that I'll use and will absolutely love: garlic-infused olive oil, authentic Italian pesto, passionfruit sauce, authentic Italian spaghetti sauce, loose Peppermint tea, balsamic glaze, kelp rock salt, high-quality oregano, white chocolate, and a few nessary kitchen gadgets to finish it off. Well-done, honey!


Now.....for the part that I know you've been eagerly anticipating......more birthday pictures!


New hair clips!


Learning to do it "all by myself"!


Love those balloons!


Confetti fun.


Party Food.



Everybody dance now!



Make a wish!

2 comments:

Dalton and Anna said...

Can I just give massive props to Aaron right now!! This is a very impressive gift that I know took much thought and much heart. I am very, very impressed. Well done Aaron Walsh and I must say, I well deserved present Kristi Walsh. I've seen your work and this too impresses me. Love ya!

Dalton and Anna said...

ok, I'm sure you figured this out already...but just to make sure...that was meant to say "a well deserved present" not "I well deserved present". Just to avoid any confusion I thought I'd leave comment #2 and clarify. My apologies for my gramatical error!