Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Contending for life

This time, it's a bit closer to home. Some of you may know that one of my step-sisters is in a rough place, and has been for several years now. The bottom line right now is that she has been missing for over 48 hours, and my parents have sufficient reason to think that she could be suicidal. Please pray for her, as the Lord brings my family to mind. Specific prayer needs:
  • For her safety, protection, and well-being
  • For grace for my parents, and especially Joanie (her mom)
  • That she would be found quickly, safe and well.
  • Her salvation, healing, and deliverance.
  • That Psalm 118:17 would be her testimony: "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord."

Thank you for praying. The Lord God, Jehovah, whom we serve is mighty to save!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,

I will pray for sure, hope everything turns out alright, be sure to let us know when you know anything.

Kristi Walsh said...

Thanks, Trena. Yes, I will for sure give an update once we know something. May be a few days, a few weeks, who knows? Hopefully soon.