Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Look

Thanks to Jaime and her great instructions, my creativity has been sparked and I decided it's high time for an updated look and a bit of originality. The beach ~ an iconic element of the New Zealand life and culture ~ was the inspiration for my latest design. I think it's kinda fun to have something new and different. Thank you, Jaime!

As far as the storm goes, Tauranga lived up to it's meaning of a "safe harbor". We missed the brunt of the storm and only suffered a few tree limbs down on our driveway. It was kind of a let down after the buildup of "the biggest storm in 10 years". It honestly didn't seem much different than an ordinary windy and rainy day, but I suppose there's nothing wrong with that.

We're enjoying a nice family day today; it's still cold and a bit rainy outside. Good day for being warm and cozy inside with no where to go.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it! The whole page goes so well together and I love the family picture! I"m glad you tried it and liked it. :-) And, you can change it whenever you want! :-)

Marci Lewellen said...

i love the new look :)