Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Day at Lollipops

Today Taylor and I met a friend from pre-school and her mom at Lollipops playland, an indoor play place for kids. Although I have known about it for a while, Taylor and I have never been before, so today was particularly exciting for her. She loved it! She was quite a bit hesitant at first to climb and explore without Mommy, but once I did it with her a few times, she gained a bit more confidence to go off with her friend and enjoy the tunnles and slides together. We spent five hours there (yes, you read that right). But we had nothing else going on today, and Taylor was having so much fun, so I figured we might as well just stay as long as we could and enjoy the opportunity while we had it. Here are some pictures of our fun:


Striking a pose.

Playing in the ball area

Having fun on the merry-go-round-type ride


The super-size air slide

They also had a huge bouncy castle which Taylor enjoyed, but no doubt her favorite activity of the day was going down the plastic tunnel slides. They were really fast (this I know by experience!), and at first it was a bit scary for her, but once she figured out that she wouldn't get hurt (and that Mommy would catch her at the bottom), she couldn't stop going down! Since I was catching her every time she went down, I never got any photos of it, but I wish I could have, because the look on her face of pure enjoyment was priceless!

Needless to say, somebody went to be super-early tonight!

No comments: