Monday, August 04, 2008

Remembering Sovereignty

After listening to and telling some of the stories this evening of how THOP was established and how the Lord led many of us here, I am reminded yet again of the goodness of the Lord's leadership ~ over regions, nations, ministries, families, and individuals. I have been pondering in my heart yet again the bizarre stories of how I ended up here in New Zealand ~ starting with my "accidental prophecy" when I was a child, to all the events between 2004 and 2006 leading up to our re-location to New Zealand. I have been considering how the Lord so wisely and carefully began knitting together in relationship the prayer movement and the missions movement in a new expression that we are watching emerge before our eyes. I have a fresh sense this evening of His sovereignty, and our destiny that He is so kindly and attentively orchestrating, and it makes my heart rest. This whole thing is His idea, not ours; He is building His house, not us. That's really good news.

No comments: