Sunday, October 05, 2008

Break Week

This week is our mid-internship break, so we've closed the prayer room for the week to give our staff and interns a much-deserved break. With the marathon pace and longevity in mind, we've learned it is wise to occasionally take a break for a week so we can continue on for months (yea, years).

In light of that, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to do some things that I don't normally get to do during our normal schedule. For example, tomorrow I'm going into town with a friend to do a bit of shopping and catch up over a cup of coffee (or, in my case, a chai latte). I'm also hoping for some good sleep-ins during this next week, lots of time with the family, and also some good time studying/singing/playing keys. If I can accomplish that, I'd say it will be a great week!

1 comment:

ariki said...

oooohhh...sleep ins.....you enjoy every minute of those!!! Loved catching up with you the other week, Tga really is home away from home :)