Monday, October 27, 2008

Just Like Macaroni Grill

I found a recipe the other day that was so good I just had to share! It's a recipe for Rosemary Bread, and it tastes exactly like the bread at Macaroni Grill. I made some for dinner tonight, and served it with olive oil mixed with fresh cracked pepper for dipping; it's incredible! Perhaps the best bread machine recipe I have ever come across. (Although you could definitely make it by hand if you don't have a bread machine).

The other good thing about our dinner tonight is that our little Taylor ate two whole spears of asparagus ~ she still isn't decided for sure if she likes it, but seeing as how she ate two spears, I'd say she's doing pretty good! Along with sauted chicken breast with a mushroom-white wine-cream reduction and mashed potatoes, I think I may have found my new favorite dinner.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Okay, I'll show my lack of cooking skills... When you say you dipped the bread in olive oil with fresh cracked pepper, what do you mean? Is cracked pepper a kind of pepper or is it just freshly ground pepper?

Anonymous said...

If Taylor gets used to such gormet meals, will she ever be satisfied with beans and rice, or baked potato and salad, or how about salmon wiggle? :)

Kristi Walsh said...

Hi Jaime! Sorry for the confusion ~ yes, I mean the freshly ground pepper; ya know, the kind you do in a pepper mill. :-)