Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Rest and Urgency

So far break week has met every expectation ~ time with family, time with friends, sleep-ins (thanks to my wonderful hubby), and also a bit of study time and music time (though admittedly not enough. Yet. Hopefully that's what the next several days are for).

I even got to watch the presidential debate today, which was most boring in the most interesting sort of way. I'm not usually one to publish my political opinions, so I'm not going to elaborate much on that now. Except to say that at this very moment, the state of the church (specifically in regards to this election) is as concerning to me as the state of my nation, if not more so. I am grately disturbed in my spirit.

If there has ever beeen a time to pray and fast, surely it is now.

No comments: