Saturday, August 19, 2006

26 Today...

Today was my birthday. After spending the morning in the prayer room (complete with a small birthday celebration during morning tea, thanks to the interns!), I came home to a decorated house, a great pile of presents (including flowers from my hubby), a piano cake that Nic made, and one little girl who was soooooo excited it was her mommy's birthday! She even helped me open my presents. :-)



This afternoon I enjoyed the rare luxury of a nap on the couch - and reading those cooking magazines I started last night. And last but not least, we left Taylor home with Nic after we put her to bed, and Aaron took me here - one of our new favorite places to go these days. This place is a hidden gem - literally only 5 minutes from our house - one of the many great things about New Zealand that one just can't find in the States.....or, at least, in Kansas City. Not to make you jealous or anything........

4 comments:

Esther Irwin said...

happy birthday, Kristi!! great looking cake, Nic. Wondered what you all were doing, you haven't been on your blog much. We miss you!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi! 26! Time flies!

marciisaacs said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi!! I pray you have the best year yet!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!