Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun day

Today is one of my days to stay home with Taylor while Aaron goes into the prayer room. I didn't have much pressing this morning, so I was ready to gear up for a fun morning. I invited our neighbor to come over for "morning tea". She's a young single mom, with a little boy who turns one in a couple of weeks. We had a great time together, and of course, Taylor loved playing with "baby Sam". After they went home for Sam's morning nap, Taylor and I decided to take a walk down to the grocery store to pick up a few bits and also to check out the local little shops (bakery, pharmacy, butcher, etc.). It was only a 15 minute walk from our house - just enough to get the blood moving, but not quite enough to get tired out! :-)

This afternoon we had class at our house....and after Taylor's nap? We went to her favorite place - you guessed it - the duck pond!

Time now to head off to bed....the alarm goes off at 6:30 tomorrow morning - it's my morning at the prayer room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »