Monday, September 11, 2006

Another Glorioius Day in CT

We had a blast today! This morning was church, and it was so refreshing! I love Gateway so much, and remembered this morning why. There is such a powerful anointing on the worship there - I worshiped this morning like I haven't in a long time, and it was so good for my heart. I also love listening to Pastor Brian teach - he has such reality in God and love for Jesus, and that is so evident when he preaches.

Then after church, we all went apple, peach, and raspberry picking. I've got some of the cutest pictures of apple picking.....but I don't have my laptop here to download them onto, so unfortunately I can't share 'em yet. But believe me, Taylor was just the cutest, and had such a great time pulling the apples off the trees. And the raspberry picking was the best - she kept eating them instead of putting them in the bucket! Can't say I blame her.....they're so yummy! Hmmm....might have to produce my favorite white chocolate raspberry cheesecake tomorrow. Now wouldn't that be a shame?!

No comments: