Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Daily Happenings

Props to the guys at Best Buy and Gateway Computers - my computer arrived this morning completely fixed, in plenty of time before I leave to go back to NZ, and without me having to pay a cent, b/c it was still under warrenty. Yeah!

This evening, we all went out to Jackstack for dinner. Oh, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! There's nothin' like some good KC BBQ to relish before returning to NZ. It's been so fun to eat all the yummy American food that isn't available down under.

And this evening, we hit up Walmart and Target for our major shop. Seriously, I'm not exactly sure how we're going to bring everything home that I've bought. But I have to admit, I've had such a blast enjoying the American shopping - the prices and the variety! I'm convinced that you can buy anything you can imagine in America - most likely, at a price that you can afford. I think that our bank account will be grateful that I'm only in America for a couple more days!

And tomorrow Aaron leaves to go back to NZ - a numb reminder that our trip is just about over. Enough on that, though; no need to dwell on that thought any longer than necessary! :-)

No comments: