Monday, September 24, 2007

Starting to feel like summer

Okay, well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but for at least an hour today, it sure felt like it! I went up the mount this morning, and was it ever so beautiful out there! Warm and sunny and lots of people enjoying the beach. New Zealand really is a whole different country come summertime, and for good reason. The country just comes alive ~ especially beach towns, like ours. Of all the places on the earth to live, I've gotta say that I think this is one of the best.

We've been enjoying our quiet week so far and some much-needed family time. I've had lots more time with Taylor than I usually have, and it's been really fun to hang out together. Every day I remind myself that these next couple years will go by so fast, and before I know it, she'll be in school every day. Makes me want to hang onto every minute that we have now! They just grow up way too quick.

1 comment:

Esther Irwin said...

Just wait until she's 16...