Saturday, February 25, 2006

Computer Frustration

I have just spent the last hour and a half trying to get photos off Aaron's mac onto my pc. It would have been easy if I hadn't stuffed up my flash drive in the process. Every time I try to save something on it, I get an error message, "The directory or file cannot be created." If there are any computer geniouses out there who can help me salvage my flash drive (if this is at all possible), your comments would most definitely be appreciated.

As for the photos, I ended up having to email them to myself....which is taking forever. Thank God for broadband.

1 comment:

Randy Bohlender said...

Kristi - if you would have just bought a mac like the rest of us you could have set up a VPN and cruised them over in seconds.

You can also instant message'm to each other...