Friday, February 10, 2006

Orange Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

I think I might have a new obsession when it comes to ice cream. Not a favorite, mind you - I don't think anything can beat mint chocolate chip. But this orange chocolate chip stuff is really pretty good - imagine a creamsicle with chocolate chips in it. It really grows on you - a massive statement coming from one who generally isn't too impressed with the ice cream in New Zealand. But I think I may have just found my weakness here.....And I can just about guarantee you that sometime in the next 24 hours, I'll be making a trip to the grocery store to replenish our supply.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Kristi!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love keeping up with people through such a day to day type of letter. It's fun to hear the everyday stuff--like we're talking on the phone! *smile* Check out my family at http://rinehart4.blogspot.com/

Take care and thanks for keeping us updated!

Jaime (Stoddard) Rinehart

Anonymous said...

Go on Kristi - you deserve it. You need to make sure you keep treating yourself during this transition time. And I do think you have been very productive today!!!! GO KRISTI!!!

Anonymous said...

and by the way - Graeme John's favourite icecream is........... orange chocoloate chip!!! It runs in the family

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you like the orange chocolate chip ice cream!!?? It's so gross, and I'm a big fan of chocolate tip ice creams! Just don't start eating Jelly Tip, if you do that you've really crossed over into the Kiwi dark side! :) Love you! Oh, and Taylor is sooooo cute! I can't belive how much she's changed, and I can't believe it's been over nine months since I've seen you! Time flies! All my love to the peeps in Tauranga! Trena

Anonymous said...

To everyone reading this blog..... I am so kind - i went in the pouring rain to the supermarket at peak hour to buy my favourite sister-in-law her icecream!! I think I am going to make this comment section my own blog!!!

Randy Bohlender said...

If we can just make Goldfish icecream you'd have a snack for the whole family....