Saturday, February 18, 2006

In Our Flavor....I Mean, Favor

Slowly but surely, my faith in the New Zealand ice cream industry is being renewed. Now - I am still a fan of American ice cream - but I have now found two flavors that I like. Tip Top has just introduced a new flavor to the New Zealand market - cookies and cream. Not quite as good as Edey's brand, but oh so much better than the other New Zealand flavors (hokey pokey? jelly tip?). Tip top must have heard I was coming.

It seems that there are some other things changing in our favor in New Zealand. It is a known fact in this part of the world that New Zealand currently has the slowest broadband of any developed nation. This means that webcasting the prayer room can be a challenge at times - not to mention the baseball games we plan on webcasting in the spring (or rather, fall.....). But, it has just been announced that on April 1st, the broadband speed will be increasing so as to accommodate webstreaming without all the buffering (and hence, frustration). Inidentally, baseball season begins April 1st. We have found favor - even the ice cream and internet industries are improving on our behalf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH how God is on the move! I can't wait to hear more. The excitement is building.PW