Friday, March 03, 2006

I Love Baseball

Those of you who know me know how true this statement is. The World Baseball Classic started today. Thankfully, we have Sky, which means we have ESPN, which means we get to watch it. I was pretty excited to be able to watch an "American" sport over here in New Zealand. I mean, cricket and rugby are okay, but in my humble opinion, they don't even come close to baseball. Now, just to warn you all, I'll be even more excited when the MLB season starts. We'll have to webcast the Royals games - won't be too many of those on ESPN! :-) I must say, that's one of the things I'll miss most about Kansas City come spring/summer. Those were some good times we had, going to the games and all......

I think I better sign off before I make myself too homesick......

No comments: