Sunday, March 19, 2006

One less thing to import

Have I mentioned that I found canned crabmeat at Pack 'n Save? (for those in the dark about this one, refer to previous post titled 'our weekend so far'.) We can now enjoy Joanie's original recipe for the crabmeat quiche ~ no substituting bacon any longer! And the best part is that it's not terribly expensive....NZ $4, which is abot US $2.75, which is about normal. I feel loved. Now, if I could just find a local supplier for Goldfish, then we'd really be doing good.

Speaking of getting things imported, we have a whole suitcase arriving tomorrow. Thanks to Cristina, one of Misty's bridesmaids arriving from KC, (and to Sabrina, of course), we've got the goods coming. Good timing, too...I've almost run out of wipes. And at NZ $7 a package, I'm not in a hurry to go buy some here. Fortunately, it's not just the boring necessities of life arriving tomorrow, either. Sabrina hit the sale at hobby lobby, and sent a fair bit of scrapapbooking paper for Nic and I. Too bad all my other scrapbooking stuff is.....yes, you guessed it.....in Korea.

No comments: