Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random Thoughts

The crabmeat quiche tonight was absolutely beautiful! The canned crabmeat here in NZ far outdoes the American stuff.....

Class went okay last night. Nothing to complain about, but I must admit that I was happier to step off the stage than I was stepping on to it. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow night, too.

I think we're going to buy a car tomorrow. It looks like we may get the deal of the century - a car worth NZ $13,000 for only NZ $9,500 - which is about US $6000. The best part? It's a beautiful BMW with only 60,000k - which is only about 40,000 miles. Aaron is driving to Auckland tomorrow afternoon with a friend to look at it and hopefully buy it. We'll definitely be posting some pictures if it comes home with Aaron tomorrow.

No comments: