Monday, March 13, 2006

Testimony

Following is a cool testimony that we received from someone who recently visited the house of prayer.

"My husband and I visited the House of Prayer last week for the morning sessions and I wanted to let you know that I had a physical healing. We were at the Mount on holiday and I slipped and hurt my foot so that I could only hobble along, limping badly. Well, on the Wed. morning after the 8--10 session, I received prayer for my foot and after I left I removed all the bandage and I could walk easily without a limp. I had been healed. So I want to encourage the team with this testimony. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to come and be part of the morning sessions. We so enjoyed it and felt wonderfully refreshed. Thank You."

Pretty awesome, huh?

No comments: