Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back in the Saddle

We certainly have hit the ground running since being back. It has been a full-go week with the internship and the house of prayer, and I've been trying to remember how to get back into the routine of life. I led a devo on Tuesday, (which was great fun), and today, I managed to navagate again the waters of intercession. Though a slow start, the prayer meeting actually turned out pretty good in the end, as we managed to catch a few currents and feel the presence of the Lord with us as we prayed and sang.

The last few days, I've also been working on my teaching for class on Friday night, this week being the "Introduction to the Bridal Paradigm". I'm thinking it will end up being the first of an 8-part series, of which I'm really excited about. For several months now, I've been throwing around some ideas on paper for a series of teachings on the story of God and man(kind). Yesterday, I had this thought to try to combine those ideas with the content that I'm wanting to teach on the bridal paradigm - and it seems to be merging together beautifully. Of course, it always has potential to be a flop when I actually stand up and teach it, but hey - it's a nice feeling to be looking forward to teaching, rather than dreading it! :-)

No comments: