Thursday, October 12, 2006

Break

Today marked the start of the mid-internship week break. It feels kinda funny to be on break again, after just having 3 weeks away in the States.....but the nice thing about this break is that since I'm not really feeling behind on things, I'm not playing the "catch-up game" on life this week. That means that I get to do some of the things that I enjoy doing, but rarely have time for - like sitting and watching the baseball playoffs today during Taylor's nap, doing some scrapbooking this evening, and hopefully also spending some good time on the keyboard. I also took some time this afternoon to hang some pictures on the wall....I figured it's about time, seeing as how we've been living here almost 3 months now! :-)

Tomorrow morning, Taylor and I are going with Isabel and Kylie to a play center. I've never been before, but I'm told that it's kinda like a pre-school, except the parents stay and play with their children, instead of dropping them off. Kylie has been sick since we've been back, so Taylor hasn't yet been able to see her....she's excited to be able to play with her friend tomorrow!

No comments: