Monday, June 11, 2007

An improvement in the weather already

Just as expected, we enjoyed a balmy 18 degree high today (65 Fahrenheit) after our chilly high of 11 (52) yesterday. Needless to say, our house is much warmer today, and I'm not so bitter (no pun intended) about not having central heat here!

I enjoyed a fantastic walk/run up the mount this afternoon; it was a sunny day, perfect temp, and I felt invigorated the whole way up. After intentionally taking a week off last week, I wasn't quite sure how I'd feel out there today - and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I loved every minute of it. This is a miracle, folks. I actually enjoyed getting back into the exercise routine instead of loathing it. I think maybe we have turned a corner in life......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,
Was able to hear your husband speak this weekend at the Redline conference,was totally awesome.
Just wanted to pass onto you and him, that the story he shared about the girl who did your internship, who suffered severe clinical depression was a great testimony....also a great hope to someone who knows excatly where that girl has been and is still waiting for the miracle

Anonymous said...

It is amzing what a little age does to a person. I am thrilled to hear you taking care of yourself through exercise and loving it. Here you were concerned about me keeping my heart healthy (I could be doing more and will as soon as June 20 gets here) and now I get to have the joy in return. You go gal! PW