Monday, June 25, 2007

Mommy, I have a stuffy nose!

Taylor has been feeling a bit under the weather the last couple days. Nothing major - just a little stuffy nose - but enough that by 4am last night, she called out to me and told me she was having a hard time sleeping because of her nose. Poor girl! So I scooped her up in my arms and brought her into Mommy and Daddy's bed, proped up her head on pillows, and before I knew it, both she (and I) were fast asleep. She slept great until the alarm woke us up at 7am. We only let her come into bed with us when there's a really good reason - like if she's sick or really scared about something - which almost never happens. I can probably count on one hand the number of times she has slept with us at night - and the good thing is that she never even asks to, either. She's such a good little girl! And I guess since it is such a rare occurrence, there's part of me that really likes it when she comes in bed with us and I get to cuddle with her......that is, unitl she moves over and starts stealing my pillows! :-) After a few doses of medicine and lots of mandarines and vitamin-C fortified fruit juice all day, she's still not feeling too much better, but hopefully by the morning she'll be on the mend.

No comments: