Sunday, June 10, 2007

Waffles, waffles

I have just won this waffle maker on trademe (the New Zealand version of ebay):
I've been looking for a waffle maker for quite some time now, but I have quickly discovered that there aren't too many options when it comes to buying waffle makers here in New Zealand. I guess Kiwis aren't into waffles that much. They're just not too common......and the ones with the nice deep holes (like this one) are virtually impossible to find anywhere in the stores. I would know. I have looked in just about every store in the city.
So when I found this one on trademe, I was pretty excited - but thought I'd end up spending half an arm and a leg to buy it. Not so. Now, $24 + shipping later, I've got myself a brand new waffle maker. I couldn't be more excited. I love waffles. Especially the ones with the nice big holes. Can't wait to try it. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on this one! I love waffles and I miss the big holes! We got a waffle maker this year with our flyby points but it has small holes. :( I'll have to come round to your place when we get back to NZ for some big holed waffles! :)