Monday, August 27, 2007

Live from Oxford

Taylor is lying on the floor, happily coloring her Curious George coloring book. Although she woke up early this morning, she's in a fantastic mood and seems to be already enjoying our time away, too. I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that Taylor was an absolute angel traveling yesterday. I guess it helps that she's been consistently flying since she was 3 months old, and has already gone back and forth between New Zealand and America a number of times. I guess she's just familiar with the routine - but fortunately, the novelty of it hasn't worn off yet, so getting on a plane is still exciting! Anyways, she was such a great little girl; makes it so easy to bring her places with us.

Don't have a clue what we're going to end up doing today. Aaron teaches for a few hours, and I haven't decided yet what Taylor and I will do during that time. It will be nice to just let the day unfold without any pre-determined plans!

Gotta run......I've just been requested to join the coloring activities on the floor......

No comments: