Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday.

'Twas a long one today. Left the house at 7:30am and didn't return home again 'til after 3:30. Prayer room from 8am-Noon, out to lunch with a friend, and then teaching class in the afternoon......it all makes for a full day. It was a fun day, but it sure did feel long - and I have to say that I'm quite looking forward to having the day at home with Taylor tomorrow. I must say, I am really quite spoiled, getting the best of both the "mom" world and the "THOP" world. I'm so grateful for Aaron and his willingness to stay home with Taylor several times a week in order to free me up to be in the prayer room, teaching, etc. - and I equally love the fact that I get to stay home and be a mom several days a week, too. I love that we both get to be parents and we both get to be in the House of Prayer; it really is a win-win situation for all of us. No complaining here!

No comments: