Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fall is here

Fall is definitely starting to set in. This weekend was daylight savings in New Zealand, which means that now it gets dark much earlier than it did before. The evenings are getting chillier, the weather more unpredictable. If only the leaves were changing colors (and falling!) and Thanksgiving was just around the corner........It still seems strange to me to have fall in March. I don't know if that will ever feel normal. I really am a season-oriented person, so having Easter in the fall, Christmas in the summer, and 4th of July in the winter just makes me feel like I live life backwards and turned-around.

One good thing is that chilly evenings means it's hot pools season again! We're headed out there in a few minutes, so I've gotta get ready to leave. That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

Jordan and Jess said...

Yeahhh for hot pool season! One of my [many] favorite things about NZ [:

i'm quite enjoying reading these posts, Mrs. Walsh. <3 ya